Re: [revelation-list] The Three Woes

  • polycarp66@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2004
      In a message dated 3/24/2004 11:17:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, bobmacdonald@... writes:
      gfsomel wrote: I am interested in attempting to develop a
      structure of the Apocalypse, but it would appear that there
      is some material which has been restructured without being
      conformed to its new setting.

      You are welcome to the summary I made of structural elements
      derived from a dozen or so commentaries
      http://bmd.gx.ca/revelation_1.htm - see also the link
      http://bmd.gx.ca/colour_keys_to_revelation.htm
      ___________

      Thank you for sharing your web page.  I'm not a terribly graphically oriented person.  Give me a word any day.  I think we have a slightly different view of this.  Let me give you what I've been thinking concerning this and let you judge whether we agree or not

      Introduction of the 7 Trumpet angels 8.2

      Preparation 8.6

      1st Trumpet sounded 8.7

      2nd Trumpet sounded 8.8

      3rd Trumpet sounded 8.10

      4th Trumpet sounded 8.12

      Conclusion of 4th Trumpet 9.21

      Introduction to 3 Woes & linking them to the 3 remaining Trumpets 8.13

      1st Woe completed — 2nd Woe anticipated 9.12

      5th Trumpet sounded 9.1

      6th Trumpet sounded 9.13

      Interlude of the Little Scroll 10.1

      (Anticipation of 7th Trumpet 10.7)

      Conclusion of Interlude of the Little Scroll 10.11

      7th Trumpet sounded 11.15

      "the kingdom of the KOSMOS (not GH) proclaimed 11.15

      3rd Woe proclaimed "to the earth and sea" (GH) 12.10-12

       Beginning of 3rd Woe?  12.13

      Persecution of the Woman 12.13-17  (18 ?)

      Persecution of the Woman's Children (end of 3rd Woe ?) 13.1-18