Portraits of Revelation 19

  • Leo R Percer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
      Hello all:

      Quick question for a friend here--he is looking for pictures or paintings
      depicting the rider on the white horse in Revelation 19. Of course,
      on-line pictures are preferable so that we can see them easily. Do any
      of you know of depictions of this scene, and, if so, could you share with
      me where to view them? Thank you!

      Leo Percer
      Waco, TX
    • Ariel Alvarez Valdes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
        Hi, Leo.
        You can find a picture of the rider on the white horse
        in Revelation 19 in the following link:
        http://www.path-light.com/Rev2_07.htm
        Ariel

        ------------
        Los mejores usados y las más tentadoras
        ofertas de 0km están en Yahoo! Autos.
        Comprá o vendé tu auto en
        http://autos.yahoo.com.ar
      • MORIAH PLASTICS (COATES)
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
          Yes,

          there is one particular contemporary artist who has his won
          website depicting his artwork on Revelation including
          an interesting pic. of white horse and rider. Do a web search
          with keywords "Revelation" and "art". I can't remember his name
          clearly right now. Try "Pat Marvenko".
          Unfortuantely, many of the white horse pictures are
          misinterpretations as they manytimes depict
          an older man on the horse. I belive the rider to be
          Christ in all His Glory and not an angel.

          Jason Coates
          Johannesburg
          S.Africa

          Quick question for a friend here--he is looking for pictures or paintings
          depicting the rider on the white horse in Revelation 19. Of course,
          on-line pictures are preferable so that we can see them easily. Do any
          of you know of depictions of this scene, and, if so, could you share with
          me where to view them? Thank you!

          Leo Percer
          Waco, TX

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • polycarp66@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
            In a message dated 3/4/2004 9:07:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, PercerL@... writes:
            Quick question for a friend here--he is looking for pictures or paintings
            depicting the rider on the white horse in Revelation 19.  Of course,
            on-line pictures are preferable so that we can see them easily.  Do any
            of you know of depictions of this scene, and, if so, could you share with
            me where to view them?  Thank you!
            ________

            You will find a sizeable collection of art relating to the Apocalypse at

            Image 34 in group 6 is the rider.

            gfsomsel
          • Timothy P. Jenney
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004