Re: Rev 20:7-10

  • kymhsm
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
      Dear Ariel,

      An essay which may be helpful as a background for this
      passage is "The Matter and Meaning of the Mellinium" by
      Geoffrey Bingham from his commentary on the Revelation. The
      whole book, with essays, can be found at:

      http://www.newcreation.org.au/books/covers/261.html

      Click on the book itself then the page number of the essay will
      be found under "Summary of Contents".

      Sincerely,

      Kym Smith

      --- In revelation-list@yahoogroups.com, Ariel Alvarez Valdes