BBC/Discovery documentary

  • gcarey666
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      I just received the US broadcast dates for a new BBC/Discovery Channel
      documentary on the Apocalypse. The title is "Revelation," and it's in
      the BBC Bible Stories series. I don't know who the British
      interviewees are (that wasn't settled when I participated), but from
      the US you'll see Paul Boyer, Adela Yarbro Collins, and myself.

      It'll air on Discovery at the following times (EST):

      Jan 7 8:00 & 11:00
      Jan 11 7:00

      Peace,
      -- Greg Carey