Re: [revelation-list] Mithra

  • Don K
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
      Jason, David Ulansey wrote a book: "The Origins of the Mithraic Mysteries"
      (Oxford, 1989). It is interesting, but probably not comprehensive. Not sure
      if it is what you are looking for. To my recollection he does not correlate
      Mithra to the Apocalypse. Been a while since I read it.
      Hope this helps.
      Don K