SV: ADMIN NOTE SV: [revelation-list] Re: That movie

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
      List members and Jon Newton,

      > I've had several viruses or worms come thru revelation-list.
      >
      > Jon Newton

      No, I don't think this is correct. If it were, we would all have gotten
      them. I haven't, for one. Nowadays, mails are no longer allways what they
      seem to be. Viruses forge, e.g., the Sender information so that it seems to
      come from reliable sources.

      This is annoying, but just remember to allways have a fully updated
      anti-virus program.

      Please, respond off the list, if you have any comments.

      Georg S. Adamsen
      Listowner