RE: ADMIN NOTE SV: [revelation-list] Re: That movie

  • Jon Newton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 1980
      I've had several viruses or worms come thru revelation-list.

      Jon Newton

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2003

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
          List members and Jon Newton,

          > I've had several viruses or worms come thru revelation-list.
          >
          > Jon Newton

          No, I don't think this is correct. If it were, we would all have gotten
          them. I haven't, for one. Nowadays, mails are no longer allways what they
          seem to be. Viruses forge, e.g., the Sender information so that it seems to
          come from reliable sources.

          This is annoying, but just remember to allways have a fully updated
          anti-virus program.

          Please, respond off the list, if you have any comments.

          Georg S. Adamsen
          Listowner