A Brief History of Biblical Time

  • Alan Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Building on my last couple of posts, I think I see a chiastic outline
      of biblical time as follows:

      A. Genesis - The Eternal God
      B. Genesis - Rebellion of angels and the flood
      C. Israelite invasion, and establishment of the nation
      X. Israel is disobedient and loses the kingdom
      C'. Ministry of Jesus, and establishment of the church
      B'. Revelation - Rebellion and end of the world
      A'. Revelation - God's eternal judgment

      As you know, Jesus is the Greek form of Joshua in KJV. Also note the
      Genesis symbols in Rev 22.