Admin note (was: [revelation-list] MY HOLY SPIRIT WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Yes. I have taken care of that. I apologize for the inconvenience. I am
      investigating this, because in the first place this person's subscription
      was never approved. I also have a mail from Yahoo! groups informing me that
      he unsubscribed in August. So I am not quite sure what has happened. Anyway,
      I apologize for these mails. I hope that it will not happen again.

      Georg S. Adamse, list moderator