RE: [revelation-list] Thesis

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi Jon

      The title of your thesis and the topics you intend to study may require
      more than the available time for a PhD thesis. Perhaps you could
      elaborate on your intentions? This would make it easier to come up with
      some good reading suggestions. Also, is your thesis exegetical,
      theological, literary, or something else?

      Thank you in advance.

      Georg (S. Adamsen, LSTA)

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/