Re: [revelation-list] Morning star

  • Upham family
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 12, 2003
      Dear Pere,
      The received text adds the words, "and early" which is found in only13 Greek
      manuscripts.
      The vast majority of the handwritten manuscripts, more than 250, do not
      contain these words
      and this includes the 3 oldest manuscripts, Aleph, A and C. The only
      aditional reference for
      moring star in the New Testament is found in Revelation 2:28. Sincerely,
      T.Upham