Book-of-Revelation.com is down

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2003
      Book-of-Revelation.com is temporarily (at least, I hope so) unavailable because of an administrative error on my part. I do hope that I am still the owner of the domain name, however.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
      Book-of-Revelation.com

    • Don K
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
        George, did the problem get corrected? I have not received any posts in a good while.
        Thanks!
        Don K.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
          Yes, the web site was only down a day or so. The most recent mail was sent to the list May 14th. The list has not been down at all.

          Georg