Re: [revelation-list] Prophecy

  • Greg Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 8:55 PM
      Dear Alain

      I have looked at the way in which the promises to each church "who conquers"
      are fulfilled in chapters 19-22. The only reward which doesn't seem to be
      administered in the final section is the hidden manna and white stone
      promised to Pergamum (although the 'new name' is given).

      Cheers

      Greg Clarke

      Dr G.J.Clarke
      Editor | Matthias Media
      Contact: office (61 2) 9663 1478
      fax: (61 2) 9663 3265
      email: gclarke@...
      mail to: PO Box 225 | Kingsford | NSW | Australia | 2032

      Publishing The Briefing | kategoria | 2 Ways to Live and more...
      Visit www.matthiasmedia.com.au for free downloads