RE: [revelation-list] Apparent contradiction

  • Bob MacDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2003
      >> that the seer contemplates from earth.

      Ariel, I think the phrase above is not in the copy of Aune that I have

      I do not read him as you are - he says that the location 'oscillates' as you
      saw - sorry I cannot see what you seem to be seeing.

      Respond off list on this if you wish

      Bob

      mailto::BobMacDonald@...
      + + + Victoria, B.C., Canada + + +