Administrivia: Please, read

    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 12, 2003
      Dear list

      I am sure that bible studies for small groups may be interesting
      material and well prepared and well done. However, I think we should
      keep the focus of this list on scholarly discussions and scholarly
      material. It may be difficult to distinguish, but I would say that
      material is not scholarly in the aforementioned sense just because it is
      written by a scholar.

      It may, as I said, be very interesting and well-prepared and
      well-written material, but I fear that we will open for a very large
      number of messages, if messages like this one are allowed on this list.
      Therefore, such messages are off-topic and should not be posted. Feel
      free to ask me if you are unsure as to the status of your material.

      Thank you!

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
      Listowner
    • Greg Clarke
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 12, 2003
        Sorry, Georg and others. I didn't think of this restriction.

        Greg

        Dr G. J. Clarke
        Ph.D., University of Sydney
        Editor, Matthias Media
        Ph. 61 2 9663 1478. Fax. 61 2 9663 3265.
        Email. gjclarke@...