Response to Otto - Final Comment

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2001
      Dear Otto,

      Thank you for your additional comments. I honestly appreciate the input.

      Concerning (1): I can understand why people see the seven mountains as
      referring to Rome and I don't dispute that Rome sits on seven hills, however
      I still maintain that the harlot refers to a fallen Jerusalem.

      Concerning (2): What I am saying is that according to some the Beast and
      its seven heads represent Rome (usually the Roman Empire) and the harlot
      represents the city of Rome. Thus at some point in time, according to the
      prophecy, Rome (the empire) destroyed Rome the city.

      Concerning (3): You ask, "Does it make sense that Jerusalem sat on the
      Roman Emperors?" Your question is a good one, as long as one sees the heads
      as emperors.

      Thanks again for you comments. Thank you to everyone else too who took the
      time to respond.