RE: [revelation-list] Joseph Mede

  • Phillip J. Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
      Message

      This is the Key (Clavis Apocalyptica), but you really need to read the Works for his veiws on the Millenium, which are not on the Web as far as I know.  There is a pdf version of the Key and his Antichrist work available, although I think the legality of distribution is a problem.

      Phillip J. Long
      Associate Professor of Bible
      Grace Bible College
      Grand Rapids, MI