Dr. Moyise new website

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2002
      List members may want to take a look at Dr. Steve Moyise's new web site.
      As well as details of books and conferences, there are 13 of his
      articles in html format.

      The address is:
      http://www.ucc.ac.uk/theology/html/TSstevemoyise.html

      Georg S. Adamsen
      Listowner

      PS: Please, you are hereby encouraged to let me/us know if you have an
      academic web site or scholarly ressources that you want us to know so
      that we can use them personally or direct our students (and/or
      colleagues) to them.