Grant R. Osborne

  • c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
      Has anyone seen an advanced copy of:

      TITLE: Revelation
      by Author: Grant R. Osborne
      ISBN: 0801022991
      Publisher: Baker Academic
      Publish Date: 11/01/2002
      Binding: Hardcover , 896 pages
      List Price: USD 49.99

      I would like to know if I need to make room on the shelf for this next to,
      R.H. Charles, D. Aune, G. Beale, H.B. Swete, G.B. Caird, . . .

      thanks, Clay

      --
      Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
      Three Tree Point
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
        I'm also interesed in an evaluation,

        Juan Stam, Costa Rica

        > I would like to know if I need to make room on the shelf for this next to,
        > R.H. Charles, D. Aune, G. Beale, H.B. Swete, G.B. Caird, . . .
        >
        > thanks, Clay
        >

        > --
        > Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
        > Three Tree Point
        > P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062

      • Jeffrey Coffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
          Clay,

          I am a student of Dr. Osborne at TEDS and have taken
          his Revelation class just a year ago hearing all of
          the information he could possibly give in a semester
          from his commentary. I've not seen a actual copy, but
          I will say that his perspective and exegesis are
          honest, balanced and thorough. As far as I can tell he
          has no hidden agendas. It's not as indepth as Beale or
          Aune but it deserves a reading at the least. The
          commentary is due this month.

          jeff coffin
          trinity
          --- c.s.bartholomew@... wrote:
          > Has anyone seen an advanced copy of:
          >
          > TITLE: Revelation
          > by Author: Grant R. Osborne
          > ISBN: 0801022991
          > Publisher: Baker Academic
          > Publish Date: 11/01/2002
          > Binding: Hardcover , 896 pages
          > List Price: USD 49.99
          >
          > I would like to know if I need to make room on the
          > shelf for this next to,
          > R.H. Charles, D. Aune, G. Beale, H.B. Swete, G.B.
          > Caird, . . .
          >
          > thanks, Clay
          >

          > --
          > Clayton Stirling Bartholomew