An exhortation from the listowner

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Dear list members

      I have a few exhortations for you re: quotations: May I ask you to keep
      a little more attention to your quoting technique?

      1. Please, delete everything to which you do not add explicit comments.
      This applies specifically to the footers added by Yahoogroups.

      2. If you comment in more general terms to a message, then, please,
      summarise the point on which you comment. It is helpful for all of us if
      we can read your message without re-reading the one/those to which you
      reply.

      3. If your reply changes the subject as expressed in the Subject line,
      please, change the subject and add a parenthesis with the original
      subject prefixed by "was: ".

      4. If you comment on several issues and some of these are not directly
      related to the Subject line, then reply in two or more separate messages
      and change the Subject line as appropriate.

      Thank you very much in advance

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
      Listowner