Re: [revelation-list] Visions?

  • Leo R Percer
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 23, 2002
      Message
      David:

      What can I say to your brief response below but "Amen"?

      Leo Percer
      Waco, TX

      P.S.--I want also to say "Thanks" to you for your articles and other materials on Revelation that showed up so prominently in several places in my dissertation.  May God continue to bless your work.

      On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:32:37 -0400 "David L. Barr" <david.barr@...> writes:
      Leo
          Exactly so, though I suspect that they way these terms ("testimony" "sacrifice" "cross") have become religious terms connoting a certain kind of piety hides what is required of us, which I take it to be more akin to what that Chinese student did who stood in front of the tank, refusing to let it pass without running over him.

      David

      David L. Barr
      Professor of Religion
      Wright State University