RE: [revelation-list] Textbook for master's level course in jewish apocalyptic literature

  • ruizj@stjohns.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2002
      David,

      Further hunting has confirmed my suspicion that "Imagination" is still
      available, and that it was only the lack of imagination (and energy) on the
      part of our bookstore folks that has prevented them from acquiring it.

      Thanks!

      Jean-Pierre

      Jean-Pierre Ruiz
      Associate Professor and Chair
      Department of Theology & Religious Studies
      St. John's University
      8000 Utopia Parkway
      Jamaica, NY 11439
      Voice: 718.990.6467