Re: [revelation-list] New Member Questions on the Spirit in Rev.

  • P. Alain-Marie de Lassus
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 9, 2002
      le 8/08/02 14:30, Gareth Powell à garethrevlist@... a écrit :

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I am a new member to the discussion group and am presently doing post-grad
      > research in London on the role of the Spirit in Revelation.
      >
      > If anyone knows of any serious research that
      > has been done on the Spirit in Revelation then that would be most helpful,
      > at the moment I only have two articles, one by F.F.Bruce and one by
      > Bauckham, I am sure that there must be more written than this?
      >
      > Thanks for you time in reading this
      > Regards
      > Gareth Powell

      Gareth,

      There is one book on the Spirit in Revelation you should not miss:

      Francisco CONTRERAS MOLINA, "El Espíritu en el libro del Apocalipsis",
      Koinonia 28, Salamanca (Spain): Secretario Trinitario, 1987.

      The book is shortened version of a doctoral dissertation. I read it and
      consider it as a major contribution on this topic.

      Regards.

      Alain de Lassus
    • Greg Clarke
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 12, 2003
        Sorry, Georg and others. I didn't think of this restriction.

        Greg

        Dr G. J. Clarke
        Ph.D., University of Sydney
        Editor, Matthias Media
        Ph. 61 2 9663 1478. Fax. 61 2 9663 3265.
        Email. gjclarke@...