Re: SV: [revelation-list] Revelation 1:10

  • Ralph Korner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi Georg,

      A useful article on the question of the meaning of H KURIAKH HMERA in Rev
      1:10 is found in NovT 43/3 (2001) 205-23: "The Use of Sunday for Meetings of
      Believers in the New Testament" by S. R. Llewelyn. He provides a concise
      survey of the options but personally prefers seeing Rev 1:10 as a reference
      to the time when the seer had his spiritual experience, namely Sunday.

      Blessings,

      Ralph J. Korner
      Campus Pastor
      Taylor University College