RE: [revelation-list] New dissertation on Parousia and Paraenesis in Revelation

    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2002
      Hi Don

      I sent 100 copies to NLST. They will be distributed in Scandinavia. I
      think (some of?) the major Scandinavian theological research libraries
      will have a copy, if not already, then shortly. At the LSTA we had a few
      copies for sale, but I am afraid that they have been sold already. I
      hope it will be published afterwards, but I have not made any contact to
      any publisher yet.

      Georg

    • Don K
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2002
        Will a copy be available via inter-library perhaps?
        Thanks, Greorg, and good luck to you!
        Don K