RE: [revelation-list] New dissertation on Parousia and Paraenesis in Revelation

    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2002
      Dear Ian

      The thesis is in English. I have not written any articles in English
      (yet).

      I am not entirely sure whether I understand your question. Could you
      elaborate? Thank you.

      Georg

      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2002
        Hi Don

        I sent 100 copies to NLST. They will be distributed in Scandinavia. I
        think (some of?) the major Scandinavian theological research libraries
        will have a copy, if not already, then shortly. At the LSTA we had a few
        copies for sale, but I am afraid that they have been sold already. I
        hope it will be published afterwards, but I have not made any contact to
        any publisher yet.

        Georg

      • Don K
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2002
          Will a copy be available via inter-library perhaps?
          Thanks, Greorg, and good luck to you!
          Don K