Re: [revelation-list] The Aeneid and NT eschatology

  • D.B.V.Kick
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 17, 2002
      Hi Greg,

      I know J.J. Collins refers to the Aeneid when he classifies the genre of
      apocalyptic literature. I've only looked at his book briefly so far, so
      I don't know whether he elaborates on parallels between Rev and Vergil
      further into his book...

      J.J. Collins, "Apocalypse: The Morphology of a Genre" Semeia 14
      (Missoula, 1979).

      hope this helps a bit!

      Donata Kick