RE: [revelation-list] question for the list

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2002
      I am very interested in your book. How can I purchase a copy?

      Ed Garcia
      Kansas

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11, 2002
        Ed, you can order it from me. Just send a check or MO to:
        Don K. Preston
        2712 Mt. Washington Rd.
        Ardmore, Ok. 73401

        cost is $12.95 Postpaid.

        Thanks for your interest.
        Don K
        > I am very interested in your book. How can I purchase a copy?
        >
        > Ed Garcia
        > Kansas

      • Greg Clarke
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 16, 2002
          The Aeneid and NT eschatology Dear Rev-listers

          Can anyone provide me with references useful for examining the Aeneid in relation to New Testament eschatology? Of course, I'm particularly interested in parallels with Revelation.

          I have had Putnam, M.C.J. Vergil's Aeneid: Interpretation and Influence recommended, but not having seen it I don't know what it covers.

          Many thanks

          Greg Clarke

          Dr G.J.Clarke
          Editor | Matthias Media
          Contact:  office (61 2) 9663 1478
                      fax: (61 2) 9663 3265
                      email: gclarke@...
                      mail to: PO Box 225 | Kingsford | NSW | Australia | 2032
        • D.B.V.Kick
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 17, 2002
            Hi Greg,

            I know J.J. Collins refers to the Aeneid when he classifies the genre of
            apocalyptic literature. I've only looked at his book briefly so far, so
            I don't know whether he elaborates on parallels between Rev and Vergil
            further into his book...

            J.J. Collins, "Apocalypse: The Morphology of a Genre" Semeia 14
            (Missoula, 1979).

            hope this helps a bit!

            Donata Kick