Re: [revelation-list] looking for English translations
- If you type Ambrosius Autpertus
the second item has some bibliography
- le 10/03/02 14:38, Donata Kick à d.b.v.kick@... a écrit :
> Hi,You can find some information about Autpertus in the following dictionaries
> I'm a new member working on apocalypse and the Millennium as portrayed
> in early Germanic literature.
> Can anyone tell me if there are English translations of the
> Commentaries on Rev. by Primasius, Caesarius of Arles and Beatus of
> Liebana? Also, if anyone has biographical info on Ambrosius Autpertus,
> help would be much appreciated. I could not find him in any of the
> encyclopedias I was looking at...
> thanks a lot!
> Donata Kick
> University of Durham, UK
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
and articles (in French):
- Article "Ambroise Autpert", Dictionnaire encyclopédique du christianisme
ancien (Paris: Cerf), Volume 1, 54.
- Article "Ambroise Autpert", Dictionnaire d'histoire et de géographie
ecclésiastique (Paris: Letouzey), Volume 2, 1115-1116.
- Jacques Winandy, "L'oeuvre littétaire d'Ambroise Autpert", Revue
Bénédictine 50 (1960), 93-119.
Alain de Lassus