Re: [revelation-list] new book?

  • Greg Carey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
      Yes, it's out. It's in paper, and I believe the price is in that $20.00-30.00
      range. Just check amazon.

      -- Greg Carey
      ------------------------------------
      Greg Carey
      Assistant Professor of New Testament
      Lancaster Theological Seminary
      555 W. James St.
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      717/ 290-8753
      gcarey@...
      http://www.lts.org/faculty/carey/carey.html
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2002
        Forwarded from Tony Prete:

        At 11:13 AM 3/8/2002, you [Greg Carey] wrote:

        Yes, it's out. It's in paper, and I believe the price is in that
        $20.00-30.00
        range. Just check amazon.

        Tony Prete replies:

        Amazon is fine, but their final charge is $33.43 (with shipping), the
        most expensive of the eight sites I found by searching on
        www.bestbookbuys.com. The least expensive is $26.20 from 1BookStreet,
        which has free shipping. (I'm assuming you're talking about the book by
        Steven Moyise, listed at $24.95; there are others with the same title
        but they're older.)

        ---
        Georg S. Adamsen