Re: [revelation-list] new book?

  • Steve Moyise
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
      Dave,
      Yes, the book is out. In UK it is £16.99, which must be about $27.
      Steve

      >>> "Dave Mathewson" <d_mathewson@...> 03/08 2:48 pm >>>
      Can someone tell me whether the book Studies in the Book of Revelation by T.
      & T. Clark is out yet. Price?

      DAVE Mathewson
      Bemidji, MN
      USA

    • Greg Carey
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's out. It's in paper, and I believe the price is in that $20.00-30.00
        range. Just check amazon.

        -- Greg Carey
        ------------------------------------
        Greg Carey
        Assistant Professor of New Testament
        Lancaster Theological Seminary
        555 W. James St.
        Lancaster, PA 17603
        717/ 290-8753
        gcarey@...
        http://www.lts.org/faculty/carey/carey.html
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2002
          Forwarded from Tony Prete:

          At 11:13 AM 3/8/2002, you [Greg Carey] wrote:

          Yes, it's out. It's in paper, and I believe the price is in that
          $20.00-30.00
          range. Just check amazon.

          Tony Prete replies:

          Amazon is fine, but their final charge is $33.43 (with shipping), the
          most expensive of the eight sites I found by searching on
          www.bestbookbuys.com. The least expensive is $26.20 from 1BookStreet,
          which has free shipping. (I'm assuming you're talking about the book by
          Steven Moyise, listed at $24.95; there are others with the same title
          but they're older.)

          ---
          Georg S. Adamsen