new book?

  • Dave Mathewson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
      Can someone tell me whether the book Studies in the Book of Revelation by T.
      & T. Clark is out yet. Price?

      DAVE Mathewson
      Bemidji, MN
      USA

    • Steve Moyise
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
        Dave,
        Yes, the book is out. In UK it is £16.99, which must be about $27.
        Steve

        >>> "Dave Mathewson" <d_mathewson@...> 03/08 2:48 pm >>>
        Can someone tell me whether the book Studies in the Book of Revelation by T.
        & T. Clark is out yet. Price?

        DAVE Mathewson
        Bemidji, MN
        USA

      • Greg Carey
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2002
          Yes, it's out. It's in paper, and I believe the price is in that $20.00-30.00
          range. Just check amazon.

          -- Greg Carey
          ------------------------------------
          Greg Carey
          Assistant Professor of New Testament
          Lancaster Theological Seminary
          555 W. James St.
          Lancaster, PA 17603
          717/ 290-8753
          gcarey@...
          http://www.lts.org/faculty/carey/carey.html
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2002
            Forwarded from Tony Prete:

            At 11:13 AM 3/8/2002, you [Greg Carey] wrote:

            Yes, it's out. It's in paper, and I believe the price is in that
            $20.00-30.00
            range. Just check amazon.

            Tony Prete replies:

            Amazon is fine, but their final charge is $33.43 (with shipping), the
            most expensive of the eight sites I found by searching on
            www.bestbookbuys.com. The least expensive is $26.20 from 1BookStreet,
            which has free shipping. (I'm assuming you're talking about the book by
            Steven Moyise, listed at $24.95; there are others with the same title
            but they're older.)

            ---
            Georg S. Adamsen