RE: Post Trib books

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2001
      I believe this thread is off-topic. Please, stop it. Thank you.

      Georg S. Adamsen
      Listowner
      For what it's worth, and if you can find it, perhaps "Christians Will Go Through the Tribulation" by Jim McKeever. (I once embraced this view, myself, but have since moved on). The book was helpful in leading me from pretrib to posttrib. McKeever, if I remember correctly, is a former IBM computer fellow. He has a great way of taking the complex and directing it to the layman. He has a fairly large section on the practicality of living through the awful tribulation he believes to be yet future (i.e., how to be a "survivalist").

      The scholar will be mostly unsatisfied, but you asked regarding the layman.

      Brian

    • Brian E. Coombs