Post Trib books

  • axeofjesus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2001
      Are there any books that i could give to laypeople in the church that
      teach posttribulationism? Something that counters all of the pretrib
      stuff that they sell at the store? I love Robert Gundry's 'church and
      the tribulation,' but i think it's too heavy for most folks in my
      church.
      Marc
    • Phil Mayo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2001
        You might try George E. Ladd's, The Blessed Hope.

        Phil
        Philip L. Mayo
        Adjunct Faculty
        Fuller Theological Seminary
        Vanguard University of Southern California
        pjmayo@...