RE: [revelation-list] Mathewson, Re-examination of the Millennium

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2001
      Perhaps I should add that my own article is:

      Adamsen, Georg Stubkjær. "'De tusinde år': Et essay om den
      kronologiske udstrækning af 'de tusinde år' i Åb 20,2-7" ('The
      Thousand Years': An Essay About the Chronological Duration of the
      Thousand Years in Ap 20:2-7). Ichthys 25 (1998): 67-83. I hope to be
      able to make it available in PDF-format on the web, as soon as I get
      access to my home computer again.

      Georg S. Adamsen