Re: [revelation-list] Throneroom scenes - Revelation

  • asteresplanetai
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
      +++

      well, can't make it to st andrews just at the moment, and it doesn't
      seem to be available on the web. Or do you know of a link, or can you
      send it?

      Thanks,

      John burnett.

      > Posted by: "Dave Rankin" DaveRankin@...

      > There will be copies in the library at St. Andrews University, Fife.
      > I also have it in various Word documents.
      > A couple of things – I’m sure about copyright issues, and last time
      > I checked it wasn’t showing the Hebrew and Greek correctly, but its
      > probably just because I haven’t the fonts on my new computer.

      >>> My PhD [New Testament] at St Andrews University [March 2002] – The
      >>> Inaugural Throne-room Vision of the Book of Revelation. Its
      >>> background, content, and context. – covers all these points in great
      >>> detail.

      >> nice!
      >>
      >> How does one get a copy?
      >>
      >> thanx,
      >>
      >> john burnett

      Help Uganda high school students graduate!
      http://jbburnett.com/africa/uganda%20kids%2020090111.pdf

      Contribute through Paypal at
      http://jbburnett.com/blog/
      or send checks to---
      St Nicholas African Education Fund
      102 Ross Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960
      Tel 415 454 0982

      Thanx!
    • Dave Rankin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2011
        Hi
        Sorry for the delay � just back in the UK
        I will try to send it by attachment
        Dave
        PS As I�ve noted, the Greek and Hebrew does not show correctly, probably because my new computer does not have the fonts � any help appreciated.