RE: [revelation-list] Throneroom scenes - Revelation

  • Dave Rankin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2011
      Hi
      There will be copies in the library at St. Andrews University, Fife.
      I also have it in various Word documents.
      A couple of things � I�m sure about copyright issues, and last time I checked it wasn�t showing the Hebrew and Greek correctly, but its probably just because I haven�t the fonts on my new computer.

      Dave

      > To: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      > From: asteresplanetai@...
      > Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:16:09 +0200
      > Subject: Re: [revelation-list] Throneroom scenes - Revelation
      >
      > +++
      >
      > On Apr 28, 2011, at 11 04 28 12 04 14, revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Throneroom scenes - Revelation
      >
      > > My PhD [New Testament] at St Andrews University [March 2002] � The
      > > Inaugural Throne-room Vision of the Book of Revelation. Its
      > > background, content, and context. � covers all these points in great
      > > detail.
      > >
      > > Yours
      > >
      > > Dave M Rankin
      >

      > nice!
      >
      > How does one get a copy?
      >
      > thanx,
      >
      > john burnett
      >

      > Help Uganda high school students graduate!
      > http://jbburnett.com/africa/uganda%20kids%2020090111.pdf
      >
      > Contribute through Paypal at
      > http://jbburnett.com/blog/
      > or send checks to---
      > St Nicholas African Education Fund
      > 102 Ross Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960
      > Tel 415 454 0982
      >
      > Thanx!

    • asteresplanetai
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
        +++

        well, can't make it to st andrews just at the moment, and it doesn't
        seem to be available on the web. Or do you know of a link, or can you
        send it?

        Thanks,

        John burnett.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2011
          Hi
          Sorry for the delay � just back in the UK
          I will try to send it by attachment
          Dave
          PS As I�ve noted, the Greek and Hebrew does not show correctly, probably because my new computer does not have the fonts � any help appreciated.