Re: [revelation-list] Throneroom scenes - Revelation

  • asteresplanetai
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011
      +++

      On Apr 28, 2011, at 11 04 28 12 04 14, revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Throneroom scenes - Revelation

      > My PhD [New Testament] at St Andrews University [March 2002] – The
      > Inaugural Throne-room Vision of the Book of Revelation. Its
      > background, content, and context. – covers all these points in great
      > detail.
      >
      > Yours
      >
      > Dave M Rankin

      nice!

      How does one get a copy?

      thanx,

      john burnett

      Help Uganda high school students graduate!
      http://jbburnett.com/africa/uganda%20kids%2020090111.pdf

      Contribute through Paypal at
      http://jbburnett.com/blog/
      or send checks to---
      St Nicholas African Education Fund
      102 Ross Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960
      Tel 415 454 0982

      Thanx!
    • Dave Rankin
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2011
        Hi
        There will be copies in the library at St. Andrews University, Fife.
        I also have it in various Word documents.
        A couple of things � I�m sure about copyright issues, and last time I checked it wasn�t showing the Hebrew and Greek correctly, but its probably just because I haven�t the fonts on my new computer.

        Dave

        > To: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
        > From: asteresplanetai@...
        > Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:16:09 +0200
        > Subject: Re: [revelation-list] Throneroom scenes - Revelation
        >
        > +++
        >
        > On Apr 28, 2011, at 11 04 28 12 04 14, revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
        > wrote:
        >
        > > Throneroom scenes - Revelation
        >
        > > My PhD [New Testament] at St Andrews University [March 2002] � The
        > > Inaugural Throne-room Vision of the Book of Revelation. Its
        > > background, content, and context. � covers all these points in great
        > > detail.
        > >
        > > Yours
        > >
        > > Dave M Rankin
        >

        > nice!
        >
        > How does one get a copy?
        >
        > thanx,
        >
        > john burnett
        >

        > Help Uganda high school students graduate!
        > http://jbburnett.com/africa/uganda%20kids%2020090111.pdf
        >
        > Contribute through Paypal at
        > http://jbburnett.com/blog/
        > or send checks to---
        > St Nicholas African Education Fund
        > 102 Ross Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960
        > Tel 415 454 0982
        >
        > Thanx!

      • asteresplanetai
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
          +++

          well, can't make it to st andrews just at the moment, and it doesn't
          seem to be available on the web. Or do you know of a link, or can you
          send it?

          Thanks,

          John burnett.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2011
            Hi
            Sorry for the delay � just back in the UK
            I will try to send it by attachment
            Dave
            PS As I�ve noted, the Greek and Hebrew does not show correctly, probably because my new computer does not have the fonts � any help appreciated.