Throneroom scenes - Revelation

  • Dave Rankin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011
      Dear David Brubaker

      My PhD [New Testament] at St Andrews University [March 2002] � The Inaugural Throne-room Vision of the Book of Revelation. Its background, content, and context. � covers all these points in great detail.

      Yours

      Dave M Rankin

    • asteresplanetai
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011
        +++

        On Apr 28, 2011, at 11 04 28 12 04 14, revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
        wrote:

        > Throneroom scenes - Revelation

        > My PhD [New Testament] at St Andrews University [March 2002] – The
        > Inaugural Throne-room Vision of the Book of Revelation. Its
        > background, content, and context. – covers all these points in great
        > detail.
        >
        > Yours
        >
        > Dave M Rankin

        nice!

        How does one get a copy?

        thanx,

        john burnett

        Help Uganda high school students graduate!
        http://jbburnett.com/africa/uganda%20kids%2020090111.pdf

        Contribute through Paypal at
        http://jbburnett.com/blog/
        or send checks to---
        St Nicholas African Education Fund
        102 Ross Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960
        Tel 415 454 0982

        Thanx!
      • Dave Rankin
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2011
          Hi
          There will be copies in the library at St. Andrews University, Fife.
          I also have it in various Word documents.
          A couple of things � I�m sure about copyright issues, and last time I checked it wasn�t showing the Hebrew and Greek correctly, but its probably just because I haven�t the fonts on my new computer.

          Dave

          > To: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
          > From: asteresplanetai@...
          > Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:16:09 +0200
          > Subject: Re: [revelation-list] Throneroom scenes - Revelation
          >
          > +++
          >
          > On Apr 28, 2011, at 11 04 28 12 04 14, revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Throneroom scenes - Revelation
          >
          > > My PhD [New Testament] at St Andrews University [March 2002] � The
          > > Inaugural Throne-room Vision of the Book of Revelation. Its
          > > background, content, and context. � covers all these points in great
          > > detail.
          > >
          > > Yours
          > >
          > > Dave M Rankin
          >

          > nice!
          >
          > How does one get a copy?
          >
          > thanx,
          >
          > john burnett
          >

          > Help Uganda high school students graduate!
          > http://jbburnett.com/africa/uganda%20kids%2020090111.pdf
          >
          > Contribute through Paypal at
          > http://jbburnett.com/blog/
          > or send checks to---
          > St Nicholas African Education Fund
          > 102 Ross Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960
          > Tel 415 454 0982
          >
          > Thanx!

        • asteresplanetai
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2011
            +++

            well, can't make it to st andrews just at the moment, and it doesn't
            seem to be available on the web. Or do you know of a link, or can you
            send it?

            Thanks,

            John burnett.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 13, 2011
              Hi
              Sorry for the delay � just back in the UK
              I will try to send it by attachment
              Dave
              PS As I�ve noted, the Greek and Hebrew does not show correctly, probably because my new computer does not have the fonts � any help appreciated.