Re: Historical development of apocalyptic interpretation

  • HUBBES Laszlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
      Dear Ian,

      another excellent study - although limited to the interpretations of
      the Book of Revelation - would be "Revelation" by Judith Kovacs and
      Christopher Rowland published in the Blackwell Bible Commentaries series.

      Hubbes Laszlo

      --- In revelation-list@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Ian E. Rock"
      <ianerock@...> wrote:

      > Would anyone be so kind to send me some suggestions of texts that
      trace the development of apocalyptic interpretation from the first
      century to the present?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
        Dear Ian,

        For more on these and other relevant resources, se
        http://www.revelation-resources.com/category/history-of-interpretation/.

        Georg

        Dr. Georg S. Adamsen

        List founder, and editor

        another excellent study - although limited to the interpretations of
        the Book of Revelation - would be "Revelation" by Judith Kovacs and
        Christopher Rowland published in the Blackwell Bible Commentaries series.

        Hubbes Laszlo

        --- In revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:revelation-list%40yahoogroups.com> , "Dr. Ian E. Rock"