Re: Continuity

  • Edmond Long
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 14, 2009
      Do we take the term "heed," (tereo typically means to obey) to mean
      "pay attention to," or "to obey"? I am not certain of the presence
      implied commands in the 4-22 sections. If they are present, though,
      they are subsidiary to the overtly stated commands in the 1-3 and
      22.7f sections. The letters in 2-3, on the other hand, are filled with
      commands. Again, the question is how do chaps. 4-22 relate to chaps.
      2-3 in particular?