Gentry used books

  • KennethGentry@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
      Attached in pdf format is a list of several hundred books for sale at
      enormous discounts. The books are in several categories, including:

      Abortion / Cultural Issues
      Church / Preaching
      Classics
      Counseling / Psychology
      Education / Classical Education
      Greek / Latin / Hebrew / Syriac
      History / Biography / Classics
      Philosophy / Apologetics / Culture
      Quotations
      Reading / Research
      Science / Creation
      Society / Politics / Economics
      Theology / Bible
      Writing / Publishing
      Other

      Thanks,

      Ken Gentry

      Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr., Th.M., Th.D.
      Revelation Commentary Project on You Tube

      Director, NiceneCouncil.Com
      NiceneCouncil.Com

      Moderator, AgainstDispensationalism.Com
      www.AgainstDispensationalism.com

      Executive Director, GoodBirth Ministries
      GoodBirth Ministries
      Theology Q&A

      Owner, KennethGentry.Com
      KennethGentry.Com

      "Serious Studies for Serious Christians"

    • Edmond Long
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
        No pdf attachment accompanied your email, at least to my box
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
          That is most likely�because attachments are automatically stripped from posts.� I would suggest that Kenneth�either post the PDF file for download on his site and provide a link to it (probably best) or that anyone interested e-mail him to send it by private e-mail.
          �george
          gfsomsel

          � search for truth, hear truth,

          No pdf attachment accompanied your email, at least to my box
          .

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
            I fully agree with Dr. Somsel!

            Dr. Georg S. Adamsen