New Revelation Resources launched

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Dear list members,

      On-line resources are never really finished. However, this month I
      have been moving - yes, again - and developing Revelation Resources.

      This time RR was moved from http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com
      to http://www.Revelation-Resources.com Please, update your links, if
      you link to Revelation Resources. I have done my best to make it easy
      for visitors of my earlier sites to reach the new one. Yet it would be
      nice to get rid of the old links.

      You are welcome to visit Revelation Resources. If you miss some
      resources, I am grateful if you would give me a hint. You may use the
      Contact page or leave a comment on a relevant page.

      You are also welcome to sign my guestbook, even if you are the first
      to do so!

      Thank you for being a part of our community.

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen