Articles available

  • Steve Moyise
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18 3:29 AM
      Members,
      May I be the first to thank Georg for all the work he has done on the list. New of 2 publications:

      (1)Studies in the Book of Revelation (T & T Clark, 2001) will be available in about a month. Contributors are: Chris Rowland, E. Schussler Fiorenza, Dabid Barr, Steve Moyise, Jean-Pierre Ruiz, Jon Paulien, Ian Paul, Alison Jack, Robert Surridge, Jonathan Knight, Jack McKelvey, Ian Boxall. My chapter on the various ways the violence has been explained (away) is available in electronic form. Please contact me off-list (s.moyise@...)

      (2)The latest edition of AUSS contains a review article by Jon Paulien on Intertextuality and the OT in Revelation, with responses by Greg Beale and myself. I also have this as an electronic version if folk are interested (hope thats OK Jon!)

      Steve Moyise
    • jonp@andrews.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19 11:58 PM
        Steve,

        Supplying electronic copies of the AUSS articles to list members who request
        them is not a problem. I can't imagine how we ever survived in the past
        without the Internet!

        Jon Paulien
        Temporarily at Friedensau Seminary in Germany.

        Zitiere Steve Moyise <S.Moyise@...>:

        > Members,
        > May I be the first to thank Georg for all the work he has done on the
        > list. New of 2 publications:
        >
        > (1)Studies in the Book of Revelation (T & T Clark, 2001) will be
        > available in about a month. Contributors are: Chris Rowland, E.
        > Schussler Fiorenza, Dabid Barr, Steve Moyise, Jean-Pierre Ruiz, Jon
        > Paulien, Ian Paul, Alison Jack, Robert Surridge, Jonathan Knight, Jack
        > McKelvey, Ian Boxall. My chapter on the various ways the violence has
        > been explained (away) is available in electronic form. Please contact me
        > off-list (s.moyise@...)
        >
        > (2)The latest edition of AUSS contains a review article by Jon Paulien
        > on Intertextuality and the OT in Revelation, with responses by Greg
        > Beale and myself. I also have this as an electronic version if folk are
        > interested (hope thats OK Jon!)
        >
        > Steve Moyise

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Stettler Alliance Church
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THE MAILING LIST

          THANK YOU

          ----------
          > From: Steve Moyise <S.Moyise@...>
          > To: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [revelation-list] Articles available
          > Date: Saturday, August 18, 2001 3:29 AM
          >
          > Members,
          > May I be the first to thank Georg for all the work he has done on the
          list. New of 2 publications:

          > (1)Studies in the Book of Revelation (T & T Clark, 2001) will be
          available in about a month. Contributors are: Chris Rowland, E. Schussler
          Fiorenza, Dabid Barr, Steve Moyise, Jean-Pierre Ruiz, Jon Paulien, Ian
          Paul, Alison Jack, Robert Surridge, Jonathan Knight, Jack McKelvey, Ian
          Boxall. My chapter on the various ways the violence has been explained
          (away) is available in electronic form. Please contact me off-list
          (s.moyise@...)

          > (2)The latest edition of AUSS contains a review article by Jon Paulien on
          Intertextuality and the OT in Revelation, with responses by Greg Beale and
          myself. I also have this as an electronic version if folk are interested
          (hope thats OK Jon!)

          > Steve Moyise

        • Steve Moyise
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
            Dear All,
            If anyone is interested, the following 2 articles (pdf) have been posted on my website: www.ucc.ac.uk/theology/html/moyiserevelation.htm

            "The Psalms in the Book of Revelation", out this week in: The Psalms in the NT (eds Moyise & Menken, T & T Clark, 2004)

            "The Language of the Psalms in the Book of Revelation" Neotestamentica, 2004

            Any comments or feedback, please contact me off list at s.moyise@...

            Steve Moyise

            Dr Steve Moyise, University College, College Lane, Chichester, PO19 6PE