      From: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:revelation-list@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sinclair Stable
      Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 12:24 PM
      To: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [revelation-list] Rev 2:9; 3:9

      beloved,

      I was wondering if the group could give the understanding of Rev 2:9; 3:9.
      Spacifically if the identity of "Jews" is of ethnic origin = children from
      the whole house of Israel.

      This could be according to the historical evidences / documents we have at
      the time
      the book of Revelation was given to John; or the church age as a whole.

      Rev 2:9
      I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I
      know] the
      blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the
      synagogue of Satan.

      Rev 3:9
      Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews,
      and are not, but do lie;
      behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know
      that I have loved thee.

      Thank you, I will read the replies in the digest.

      barb sinclair
      <saskatchewan>