847Rev 2:9; 3:9

  • Sinclair Stable
    Sep 15, 2006
      beloved,

      I was wondering if the group could give the understanding of Rev 2:9; 3:9.
      Spacifically if the identity of "Jews" is of ethnic origin = children from the whole house of Israel.

      This could be according to the historical evidences / documents we have at the time
      the book of Revelation was given to John; or the church age as a whole.

      Rev 2:9
      I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the
      blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

      Rev 3:9
      Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
      behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

      Thank you, I will read the replies in the digest.

      barb sinclair
      <saskatchewan>