      From: Ian Paul [mailto:editor@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, 13 August 2003 4:07 AM
      To: Revelation list
      Subject: [revelation-list] Word frequencies: 'God'

      Dear list members

      A number of people (especially Richard Bauckham) have looked at the
      significance of word frequencies in Revelation.

      I wonder if anyone had come across any comment on the fact that the word
      'God' appears 96 (= 2 x 4 x 12) times in the book.

      regards

      Revd Dr Ian Paul 32 Penn Hill Avenue, Poole, Dorset England BH14 9LZ