546[revelation-list] Revelation and South African Interpretation

  • Lyn H
    Jun 4, 2003

      Dear folks,

      I am currently preparing a syllabus for an undergraduate course on Apocalyptic Literature.  I am hoping to include a unit on Apocalyptic and Revolution--appropriations of apocalyptic texts and imagery in literature advocating, reflecting, responding to social and political revolution.  I am currently looking for literature (not scholarly commentary) from a South African context and thought someone here might have a suggestion.  Please let me know any suggestions or thoughts.  You can contact me off-list, if you prefer, at (anxtygrl@...).

      Thanks,

      Lynn Huber

      Lynn R. Huber
      Emory University
      Graduate Department of Religion
      New Testament and Early Christian History

      "Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold . . ."  Yeats

      Do you Yahoo!?