358Re: [revelation-list] References specializing in relationship interpretation

  • Juan Stam
    Dec 2, 2002
      Greetings, Keith! Welcome to the list and thanks for your message.

      Two sources that have helped me a lot, somewhat in the line you mention
      though not in any technical sense, are:

      1) Hough, special supplement in Interreters' Bible Commentary (at end, after
      the normal exegesis & homiletics)

      2) Eugene Peterson REVERSED THUNDER (Harper 1988)

      I'd be interested to know more about you, where you live, what interesting
      heresies you have to share, etc. As for me, I'm a professor in the
      University of Costa Rica and beginning the third volume of a commentary on
      Rev in Spanish

      best to you

      Juan (Costa Rica)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic