1275Re: [revelation-list] Re: Important works?

    Mar 19, 2014
      The Creation of a Fourth-Century Witness to the Andreas Text Type: A Misreading in the Apocalypse's Textual History. By Juan Hernández, Jr. (New Testament Studies / Volume  60 / Issue 01 / January 2014, pp 106 - 120) . Suggestion from Stephen Goransson.

      Georg

      +++

      >  Posted by: "Georg S. Adamsen" georg@... georg_s_adamsen

      > Now, I have some work to catch up with. The Hernández article seems to be
      quite important. The other works I will have to take a closer look at.

      i must have missed the hernandez article, and couldn't find it on the list archives. Could you kindly provide that reference again?

      thanks

      john burnett.

      Help Uganda high school students graduate!
      http://jbburnett.com/africa/uganda_kids.pdf

      Contribute through Paypal at
      http://stnicholasmarin.org/african-education-fund/
      (both one-time and monthly deductions available)
      or send checks to---
      St Nicholas African Education Fund
      102 Ross Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960
      Tel 415 454 0982